Wishfulfilling homestay @ Aljunied
Wishfulfilling homestay @ Aljunied is a landed terrace house with two levels. It is a safe, quite and conducive house for study environment. Guardians here are university graduates. Owner has many years experiences in guardianship and lady owner was a ex-MOE school teacher for umpteen years and presently runs a learning centre. In the house, there also have 2 helpers to prepare daily home cook food, do laundry and cleanings to maintain the house neat and tidy. High speed fibre optic Wi-Fi, air-condition,TV and telephone system are originally installed for the comfort for students.
- The location is along Upper Aljunied Road. It has a quiet and peaceful environment for study as it does not mix with other commercial and industrial area.
- The nearest bus stop is close-by with one minutes walk. And the buses is able to transfer directly to several MRT stations within 5 minutes. They are (1) 2 stops to Mattar MRT station (blue line), (2) 3 stops to Woodeigh MRT station (purple line), (3) 5 stops to Aljunied MRT station (green line).
- Buses also travel to many areas over the island, City Hall, Raffles Place, Bugis, Aljunied, Kallang, Lavendar, Serangoon, Tai Seng etc.
- Sometimes, our students take a 10 minutes walk from Potong Pasir MRT station back home as a form of exercise to keep healthy.
- Parks, Malls, Supermarkets, Schools, Food court
- Woodeigh (Purple), Matter (Blue), Aljunied (Green)
- 100, 135, 155, 8, 61, 64, 65, 66, 90, 151, 154
We have twin sharing, triple sharing, room with attached bath room for your choice. All rooms are well ventilated and furnished with bed, wardrobe, study table and chair, book shelves, air condition and fan.
LIVING, DINNING & STUDY AREA
The living area are big and dinning hall are separated with a long table. A specific study area with study tables, chairs and sufficient lights for students.
- This place is very convenient to amenities; Just 1 minute walk within the neighbourhood, there are bus stop, hawker centre, 24-hr supermarket, ATMs (POSB, OCBC, UOB), restaurants, clinic, shops, playground and fitness area... etc.
- There is also variety of dinning, and recreation option like cinemas around Sennett Estate. Big shopping mall are nearby: NEX shopping mall, Paya Lebar Square, Woodeigh Mall and Macpherson Mall.
- There are also courses and exciting programmes available for students at nearby Macpherson CC, Poton Pasir CC. Library and swimming pool (Geylang east swimming pool) are few bus stops away.
- This area is close to many good schools. A top school: Cedar Primary, Cedar Girl’s Secondary are within 3 minutes walking distant. As the bus stop is just 1 minute away from home, it is convenient for students.
- International School: Stamford American International School, Nexus International school, Australian International. James Cook Sims Drive Campus
- Private school: SSTC, Dimesion, Insworld college, Austrasia
- Primary School: Cedar Primary, Maris Stalla High, Macpherson Primary, Canossa Convent, Canossian School, St Andrew village, Bendemeer Primary, YangZheng Primary.
- Secondary School: Cedar Girl’s, Maris Stalla High, Geylang Methodist Secondary, Macpherson Secondary, St Andrew village, Broadrick Secondary, Bendemeer Secondary
- Junior College: St Andrew village, Serangoon Sec.
Basically, kids staying here are family members and we take care of their daily needs well. It includes:
- Airport transfer
- 2 meals on weekdays and 3 meals on weekend
- Sponsorship to ICA
- Guardianship to school
- Bring student to school on the first day
- Attend to school’s parent meeting
- Emergency contact and attentio
- Arrange tuition with experience tutors
- Bring kid to see doctor in case medical attention needed
- Regular dine-out & activities for students
- Arrange birthday celebrations
Fees and Payment Information
- Minimum Lease: Short Term (2 / 4 / 8 weeks), Long Term (1/2 year, 1 year)
- Registration Fees(if any): Free of Charge
- Utilities Fees(If any): Free of Charge
- Access Card/key fees(if any): NA
- Deposit: 1 month rental
Payment Prior check in includes:
- Short Term: Full Payment 2 weeks before arrival
- 6 months / 1 year: 1 month deposit + 3 months payment
Short Term Rental
- We accept short term rent on a daily basis (For studnets on academic trips / events)
- Rent per day: S$56 per day (Minimum 8 weeks) / S$60 per day (Minimum 2 - 4 weeks)